This is the link to sign up for your spot in the Little Rebels class that will be held at Sapling Child in Leslieville on Monday at 12:00pm for our Fall 2019 Session.
Dates: Monday, September 9th - Monday, October 21st
*no class on Sept 2nd or Oct 14th due to holidays
Ages: 2-6 months
Registration is required to hold your spot.
You will be contacted for class list information and will be expected to pay the full amount within 2 business days of being contacted.
The session will cost $108+hst for 6 weeks
If payment is not made within 2 business days of our introductory email, then we will unfortunately have to give away your spot to the next person on the wait-list. Thank you for understanding!
Capacity = 8 kids
(We need a minimum of 6 families to attend; if we do not end up with 6 families before the program begins, you will be refunded the whole amount)
Little Rebels Policies
1. If you are or your baby are sick, please refrain from coming to the class.
2. If you are missing 3 more more classes we are able to prorate the cost of the session for you. If this is the case please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF CLASSES with the dates you will not be attending.
3. There are no refunds, but we offer a maximum of 2 make up classes WITHIN THIS CURRENT SESSION if there is a class that has room to include another joiner. Email us as soon as possible and we’ll do our best to have you join in another group before this session is finished. There are no make up classes in any subsequent sessions. Funds are non-transferable to other children.
4. If Jen or any other Little Rebels instructors have to miss a class due to illness or emergency we will do our best to a) provide a substitute teacher, b) create a make up class, c) extend your session, d) credit your account if you will be continuing for the next session, or e) give you a refund for the class our instructor had to miss.
5.If we have to cancel classes PROGRAM WIDE due to unsafe weather conditions, we will do an instagram live class for free to make up for the class we’ve had to cancel due to said weather.
6. OUR MOST IMPORTANT POLICY: You and your baby will feel heard, appreciated, and loved :)